- Grand Canyon University - B.S. in Mathematics for Secondary Education
- Liberty University - Master of Education – Math Specialist Endorsement
- Aurora University - MA in Mathematics Education Online
- Campbellsville University - Choose from an Associate Degree in Education or 12 Graduate Education Degrees
- Purdue University - Online MS in Education in Curriculum and Instruction
- Shawnee State University - Master of Science in Mathematics
The U.S. Department of Labor reveals that Vermont math teacher salary expectations are much higher than national salary figures. In Vermont, the average salary among math teachers is $87,230, compared with $74,210 nationally, which reveals a difference in salary of 15%. Inexperienced math teachers and recent graduates in Vermont have been reported to average between $42,010 and $63,060 per year. On the other hand, experienced math teachers are reported to average between $96,320 and $138,080 per year. Overall, math teachers in Vermont are certainly exceeding the salary expectations of their national counterparts.
The salary table shown here is provided by the U.S. Department of Labor: