- Grand Canyon University - B.S. in Mathematics for Secondary Education
- Liberty University - Master of Education – Math Specialist Endorsement
- Aurora University - MA in Mathematics Education Online
- Campbellsville University - Choose from an Associate Degree in Education or 12 Graduate Education Degrees
- Purdue University - Online MS in Education in Curriculum and Instruction
- Shawnee State University - Master of Science in Mathematics
According to the Maine Department of Labor, Center for Workforce Research and Information, the average of math teacher salaries in Maine is $57,210. The median of salaries is 9.6% less at $51,700. The bottom 25th percentile average, which generally includes starting salaries and those of new graduates, is $32,080. The top 75th percentile, however, reveals an average of $72,900. This is 56% higher than the 25th percentile and 21.5% higher than the statewide average.
In the Portland/South Portland/Biddeford metropolitan area, the average among math teachers is $48,210. The median is 22.7% less at $37,280. The average of salaries at the bottom 25th percentile is $28,700. The average of salaries at the top 75th percentile is $57,780.
The U.S. Department of Labor has also published the salary table below which provides more salary information about math teachers in Maine: